So, I've been thinking about buying a toaster. I know, it seems strange that I don't already have one. After all, I have a lot of stuff, especially kitchen stuff. I have a bundt pan. You'd think a person with a bundt pan would also have a toaster... However, I was on a low-carb diet for about three years, which really minimized my need for a toaster, and usually I'm just not a big bread fan, but lately I've been thinking about eggs on toast, and tomatoe sandwiches, which are best on toast (its almost time to go to the farmers market and get garden-fresh tomatoes!!!!!) and its going to be hot soon, thank heavens, which means that toasting bread in the oven, which never works out that well anyway, is going to get higher on the list of things not to do, since my apartment is not air-conditioned. Anyway, I was online today, looking to see how much toasters cost, and I came across this one;

Isn't it fun? And its not actually any more expensive than a normal toaster; I'm
almost considering purchasing it...
1 comment:
You're right. That is a great toaster.
Post a Comment