This morning in the shower I noticed that my vanilla mint anticavity flouride mouthwash is exactly the same shade of blue as stupid-melody's $1 bottle of white rain body wash. (No, she didn't finally use up the other bottle. I guess she decided a dollar was doable).
The other day I was standing around, minding my own business, moved my leg a little and my ankle, knee and hip all popped in quick succession. Stuff like that makes me feel old.
I spent about two hours this morning clearing off my desk table; stuff to file, stuff to shred, free stuff from drug companies, stuff the government is really going to want me to mail back....
Sunny and warm, two days in a row, so amazing. The magnolias are in bloom, one of the best flowering trees ever, though I wouldn't have thought they'd grow here in the frozen land.

Warm weather brings out the Harleys. (this is milwaukee after all) After this long, I can tell a Harley without looking, by the way it sounds.
I took the childish but probably necessary step of removing my silverware from the kitchen the other day. I kind of snapped when I had just finished washing all of my dishes and stupid-melody, who had been sitting around the house all day "studying" used one of my forks rather than wash her own. It wouldn't really be a problem, but if she actually washes it and returns it, I have to wash it again, since she doesn't wash with hot water or soap. (finally used up the first bottle of detergent...) (she must have antibodies to ever GI virus and bacteria known to man) (too bad I don't)
stupid-melody is like somebody elses three year old that I'm not allowed to yell at.
I slept fourteen hours the other night. It was fabulous.
Two more weeks of OB and I'm through the hard stuff. Can't hardly wait. I have senioritis already.
I got magic drain-clearing crystals at the awesome hardware store and they actually worked, better than draino!
I saw this add the other day and thought it was pretty funny, so I took a picture, thank you iphone.
No comments:
Post a Comment