Thankfully, this is a saga that is coming to an end. One week left.
The other day I was in the kitchen, getting out the stuff to make rice crispies when I noticed stupid-melody was messing with the garbage, firmly shoving everything into the bag. For a moment I thought she might possibly be preparing to take it outside, but no, she deposited it on the floor and got out a new bag to hang on the hook, as she has many times before, though this was the first time I witnessed it. Feeling somewhat grumpy myself I asked her if she intended to just leave it on the floor again, to which she did not reply. I then made a snide aside comment which she may or may not have heard about how I was going to start piling it in her room. A few minutes later she stormed out of the apartment, at least taking the trash with her. She was apparently sufficiently upset that she slept somewhere else that night.
Up until this incident I had been feeling a little bad, since most of the things she does that I think are completely unacceptable I've never actually talked about with her. On this latest note, I guess its for the best, since talking doesn't go well.
In entertainment news, she apparently finally ran out of toilet paper and has begun using individually wrapped 4x4 gauze pads instead. Why she has a supply of these is unknown, and it remains to be seen if she has enough to last out the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment