I've also noticed in the past that it seems to take about a week of easier schedule before I get any motivation to clean stuff up. Luckily for my apartment, I've been on an elective, a comparative cake-walk, for a week now, and am beginning to feel able to stir myself about. I went to the gym today, and am pleased to report that I am still maintaining at or above my personal minimum fitness requirement (my personal minimum fitness requirement is being able to run a mile, no stopping. It doesn't have to be fast or graceful, but if I can't bust out a mile, we have problems). I also emptied my dish washer, cleaned out the kitty litter boxes, and am about to sort through that pile that Pat scattered...
Saturday, June 4, 2011
an easy way to tell how stressed out I am at work
I have had the opportunity to notice, all over again, that there is an easy way to tell how stressed out I am at work, also relative to how many hours I'm putting in. Its all about how clean my apartment is or isn't. If I've been working a ton of hours and been very stressed out, chances are my apartment is not very clean. Its probably gathering kitty-hair dust bunnies in the corners, the dirty dishes are collecting in the sink, and the pile of misc papers in my bedroom that used to be in a pile but is not anymore because Pat took it upon herself to evenly scatter the pile over a 5 foot area, is still sitting there. Not because it would be hard to clean up. Not that I just don't have the time. Its the motivation or energy, mental or physical, thats lacking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment