
To start fairly tame, we've got some nice semi-boneless Pigs Feet, packed in vinegar. Tasty.

This, of course, is merely generic spam, but luncheon loaf is a much more disgusting sounding name. I've never eaten spam, or its generic counterpart, but its nice to know they enhance it with smoke flavoring.

Lets not forget a giant tub of lard...

Natural hog casing for sausage. Intestines. Yum.

I know I featured Scrapple before, but its got such a fun name, that I couldn't resist including it again.

I was glad to see that they clarified here, that this Mush is (polenta). A solid 2 lbs of it.

I featured chitterlings (chittlins) before, but here in Cleveland we've got variety, both all natural, ready to cook (just rinse, cook, and eat) chitterlings, and also cooked pork chitterlings in sauce. Were I to eat chitterlings, I imagine I'd want them pre-cooked, especially as the container reassuringly states, 'fully cleaned' and 'just heat n eat.'


We've also got variety in the liver department; beef, calf, and chicken.



The label states that this is "Pork Hog Mauls". I don't know what that is.
But it doesn't look appetizing.

Finally, the piece de resistance, Smoked Turkey Necks! Fortunately the package includes cooking instructions. I'm guessing, not to cast aspersions on soul food, that these are involved in soul food.
No comments:
Post a Comment