Okay, so this is Wisconsin, I wasn't really thinking that was going to happen. But an oddly optimistic part of me was hoping... But this morning I woke up to massive snowfall, accumulating at least 2 feet, drifting much more in many places. I was able to get out of my parking spot at my apartment, but got stuck trying to get back in. I have real time four wheel drive, but I think the shear volume of snow was simply too much. Luckily I only had to dig out a little around the tires to get back out. The piles where all the shoveled snow ends up are getting impressively tall, and its only december. That may not seem like a big deal, but this is wisconsin, where the snow doesn't really melt. I'm curious to see how the rest of the winter goes, and really glad I got the CR-V, even when Aunt Bee and Uncle Ed reassured me that it wasn't necessary.
On the up side, they let me go home early when I was on call and supposed to stay till 10:00 PM, so that was nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment