Weather and not feeling quite well combined to give me quite the surreal experience this morning. I woke up to warm humidity, with a touch of chill from rain, which is weather I have most often encountered in London. That weather says to me that I am in London, especially when I have a cold and feel a little disconnected. Further backing up this idea in my subconscious is the fact that I am all tired, which happens frequently in London, thanks to jet lag. And running around all day seeing things. Especially if you went on a nighttime expedition to see Whitehall, big ben, and Westminster Abbey by night. (they're much more attractive and romantic that way)
The upshot of this surreal feeling was that I was in an unexpectedly good mood in rounds this morning, because being in London certainly would put me in a good mood. So overall a good thing. However, I would like to go see a castle or cathedral right about now.
No comments:
Post a Comment