This is in my bedroom, my black/cream composition of my map of Avebury, a postcard of part of the stone circle at Avebury, my map of shipwrecks and pioneer cemeteries of Prince Edward Island, and a lizard print from Tahiti, with my fun industrial window in the background. This is the view from my bed.
This presents Sephy a dilemma; which to sleep on? The blanket won this time...
I went to a branch activity at the beach in Cleveland, and I found shells! I don't know why I didn't see any at the other beach.
Sunset over Lake Erie.
I call this one 'call room self-portrait.' Too bad I can't sleep when I know I've only got an hour and half!
Finally, this is not actually an iphone shot, just one that caught my eye as I was filing the others. This is our fun statue downtown; Janae and I went and looked at it when she was here helping me move.





1 comment:
Love the cool industrial windows. And I'm sorry about not being able to sleep. I can never sleep when I know I need to most.
Post a Comment