I'm considering an strategic airstrike against Nelnet.
I'm putting my student loans into forbearance because its taking way longer to consolidate than I had anticipated, and Nelnet's website even allows you to apply online. It states in small print that your request won't be processed until they receive the appropriate form from your program. This form is nowhere to be found. I spent literally hours looking over their entire website. I re-applied three times hoping I would see a link I'd missed, or it would magically pop up at the end... I tried calling their customer service number, but their extensive menus mirror their website, the information they offer mirrors the website, and I could not get in touch with an actual person in three extremely frustrating phone calls. I tried email. Four times. They do actually respond, but each response referred me back to their website, directly to where you can apply online. Where there is no link to a form. The forth email reply also noted that my payment was now one day overdue.
Hence, my consideration of an airstrike. A nuclear airstrike. To sanitize the surrounding countryside.
Finally I got the idea to do a google search, which turned up the form in short order. Once I knew where it *ought* to be, I went back and looked again. There is no link to the page with all the forms. Anywhere.
I'm still thinking about that airstrike.
1 comment:
Ugh!
Post a Comment