So, I've got a day off and was reading Jenifer's blog, including her post on gluten free food options, and I thought I'd contribute my two cents. For starters, I disagree with her assessment of Glutino original flavor cracker; I think they're decent and do well combined with cheese. Glutino also makes some decent pretzels. Also, since I don't have a yeast problem and do need to be able to pack sandwiches, I've done research on bread (which involves buying what looks likely and trying it) and the best I've found so far is Food for Life's Rice Almond bread. Food for Life bread is usually located in the freezer section. I do like the Vans blueberry waffles as well, and Lara bars, though I think the cherry pie flavor is best. I do agree that most of the cookies I've tried haven't been super fabulous, but the Mi-Del ginger snaps are quite decent, and I used their animal shaped arrowroot cookies to make a crust for my Key Lime Pie for my birthday. The Key Lime Pie was delicious, by the way.
.
1 comment:
Yum!
Post a Comment