Monday, January 19, 2009

Sorry about that, but it had to be said...




You see, the longer I hang out in 'advocate-for-yourself-cause-no-one's-gonna-do-it-for-you' land, otherwise know as single-land, the less willing I am to put up with people's crap, and the more willing I am to say what needs to be said.  I consider it to be an improvement.  I do try not to make a stink about things that don't matter, and perhaps that's where some people go astray in thinking I'm a pushover.  Anyway.  


I recently decided I'm not going into surgery, a decision I feel really good about.  I'm not sure what to go into instead, but I've still got some time to think about it.  On my differential right now are ER and GI; we'll see how I feel about ER after my ER elective next month.  

I've posted a picture of Sephy, because she is adorable, very picture-worthy.

Wisconsin continues cold, with lots of snow.  Those of you having dry winters are welcome to some of our snow.  I'm afraid the floor mats in my car won't dry completely all winter (yuck!).  At least its too cold for mildew.  


No comments: