
I was sitting in preparation for internship class, being bored because we were learning about sleep studies and I already learned about sleep studies in my sleep medicine rotation, and its not that complex a topic, so I was playing Oregon Trail on my iphone. Oregon Trail is a game that many people my age or a bit younger played in elementary school during early computer classes, and from what I hear, it was very commonplace for members of the party to die, and very rare that the party would actually reach oregon. The iphone version is much easier and allows you to reach Oregon pretty much every time, but it is a quite long game that reminded me that driving across the plains takes forever (my personal name for Nebraska is 'the never ending state from hell') and I'd really, really, really hate to make that trip in a covered wagon. It also made me glad that I've retired from road tripping.
1 comment:
I remember playing that game in school. I don't think I ever made it to Oregon- everyone always died before we made it. Maybe that's why I'm not a fan of computer games....
Post a Comment