You may notice my beautiful new background and header; what we have here is a fine example of procrastination. I am supposed to be studying for step 2 of the board exam, but sometimes you need a study break, and sometimes that study break turns into a project, which gets longer, and longer, and the next thing you know you've made a new background and a new header and edited a whole bunch of html and... Well, that's mostly it. At least I didn't work on my Tahiti scrapbook.
Little miss innocent, being even less innocent, puked on my blanket this morning. Good thing I was planning to do wash anyway today. I also soaked my white coat in a bucket of oxyclean for 3.5 hours. It looks pretty good, but there are a few stains on the pockets that only get lighter, never entirely going away. On a positive note, I found out that you can wash a wool blanket that you bought in Scotland in cold water and even dry it on the air fluff cycle and nothing bad happens to it in spite of that dry clean only label.
I'm really revolted by the weather; it only got up to 65 degrees today and right this moment my toes are freezing. Where is our warmth?
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment