Tuesday, March 24, 2009

iphones are awesome

In case there is anyone I haven't told, I got an iphone, and its awesome.  We won't mention the slight trauma involved in actually getting the phone delivered (apparently both UPS and ATT think that people can just sit around at home all day, waiting for a delivery).  Anyway.  There are many cool things about the iphone; the ability to get online almost anywhere, the GPS, the ipod function, the medical apps that make it unnecessary to carry my pda around anymore, the other fun apps, like the one that makes wave noises so I can get to sleep (also scriptures and hymns) and the game apps, which include fun old school games like tetris and space invaders and light bike, which is the Tron game.  We've all seen Tron, so you know what light bike is all about.  Many of these fun apps are also free, or nearly free ($0.99 is nearly free).  The iphone also has a pretty high quality camera, which I used to take some fun pics. 

 


Here we have Sephy, sleeping with her
belly in the air, which she does when she's enjoying the warmth of an electric blanket cranked up to high. Also, a cool bridge in the park near my house, which may look familiar to some people. Also, another pic of Sephy (I know, but I really am trying not to turn into a crazy cat lady) drinking out of the bathroom sink, which is where water should come from as far as she's concerned. And finally, a picture from the Flogging Molly concert I went to on St. Patrick's day. Its not the most fabulous picture ever, but given the circumstances, I was impressed. It was an awesome concert, and I think the hearing loss was only temporary.





On a different note, since my last post I went ahead and scrapbooked that 2004 London trip, which it was about high time I got to, and nicely soothing to the aforementioned OCD side. If anyone knows of a good digital scrapbooking program, let me know, because those Tahiti pictures aren't going to organize themselves :)

No comments: