Call it impulse or call it procrastination; I've got skills in both areas. There is indeed something I'm supposed to get done, but I'm feeling like the world is against me, so I'm not too motivated. All I want to do when the world is against me is curl up in bed with a book; escapism at its finest. Escapism has helped me get through med school. I should make a new facebook group with that title; I wonder if it would get as many members as 'wikipedia is helping me get through med school,' and 'med school; high school called, they want their drama back.' Yes, we are a bunch of geeks.
But right now, among other things, I am sick-to-death tired of writing notes, be they progress notes or H&P's. So when this assignment wants me to write yet another note on yet another made up case, its really hard for me to stop playing with the fonts on my new blog and get to it...
1 comment:
Jared is pretty good at escapism and has perfected the art over the last 7 years.
Post a Comment