
According to the thermometer in my car as I drove home from work, it was 79 degrees. It was sunny. There was just a touch of a breeze, warm and springy, not enough to chill, but not too warm either... It was a perfect warm-spring day. On arrival home I went and sat out in the sun and just relaxed, enjoying the sun and reading a book. As a direct result of the lovely weather we've been having, I finally ordered a stand for my sky chair, which is a super-comfortable hammock chair, as seen to the left. I've had it for years, but never had a place to hang it up. There was a hammock in the back yard when we moved in, but the landlord put it away for the winter, and previously stated that he would take it to their new house in the spring. Leaving me hammock-less. Thus the stand for the sky chair. I expect it to be awesome.
I have also been inspired to grow some tomatoes, cause home-grown tomatoes are just so much better than store-bought, and purchased a 'topsy-turvy' tomato growing setup at big lots, which I am excited to get going. I also got a cute little strawberry growing pot, which I planted today. It included seeds, and I read that starting strawberries from seeds doesn't always go well, so if they don't germinate in an acceptable period, then I'll be looking for some small strawberry plants to put in it instead.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment